Shipping and Returns
How to Return/Exchange:
We want you to love your Cotton Collective pieces as much as we do! If for some reason you need to return/exchange your item, simply write on your order form in your package with your request. Next, put the item(s) you’re sending back in it’s original packaging and use the return label you received in your package. Easy as that!
How long do I have to return/exchange?
Cotton Collective accepts returns on regular priced items within 30 days of the order date. Items must have original packaging and tags, be unwashed and unworn. All returned items are subject to inspection. If a product is not received in re-sellable condition, then no refund or credit will be given.
What is the return shipping fee?
When using one of our Cotton Collective pre-paid return labels, a flat $2 return shipping fee is deducted from your refund. However, this return shipping fee will be waived if:
- An item is exchanged for the same item in a different size or color.
- An item is exchanged for a different style of equal or greater value.
When will I receive my exchange?
For exchanges, we will send the new item(s) within 5 business days of the original item arriving back at Cotton Collective. If inventory is no longer available, we will automatically issue you a refund back to your original form of payment.
How will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. If your order was paid by a Cotton Collective gift card, a refund will go back to a Cotton Collective gift card.
We will not make any exceptions to our policy.
- If your item is damaged, email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Anything purchased on sale is FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return or exchange. If we receive a FINAL SALE return, it will be donated.
- We do not offer store credit even past the return policy date of 30 days.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we would love to help you.
**We take our own photographs of each item on our website and do our very best to display accurate colors, measurements, and patterns. Items with slight variances will not be considered defective, as each item may be a bit unique in pattern placement or colors.**